Without a doubt, the HR Directors Business Summit
is the most senior event of its kind in Europe and the UK. This gathering is reserved for senior level People Directors with national and international remit.
This year’s theme is all about “Reshaping the present, reimagining the future”
and we love nothing more than finding you the most inspiring projects and speakers.
Tailor your learning experience from 7 dedicated break-out tracks
focusing on talent for tomorrow, organisational development and change, the art of engagement, future HR, inspiring great leadership and the future of work. You will leave with practical knowledge you can apply at your own organisation.
With over 100 leading talks
from CEOs, Authors, Chief HR Officers and the HR guru himself, Dave Ulrich, we anticipate 2015 will entertain, educate, enthral, move, challenge, even intimidate, but most of all we hope it will inspire.
What’s new and exciting this year?
- Pick up a signed copy of Lord John Browne’s recent book: “The Glass Closet” addressing the issue of homophobia that still pervades corporations
- Attend one of Dave Ulrich’s private workshops – Choose from talent or leadership (for only 70 delegates)
- Have a free headshot taken at the event which you can later use for your professional profile
- Lose your imagination during inspiring speeches as you watch the scribes illustrate live onsite
- Visit all three showcase theatres in the main exhibition hall – Award Winner, Learning Hub and the Tech & Demo Zone
- Take part in one of three breakfast briefings
- Meet with innovative solution providers who will tailor their services to your individual business needs.
All winners of the HR Distinction Awards
will be announced at a black tie Awards Ceremony, hosted at the HR Directors Summit in Birmingham on 3 February 2015.
Judges include HR leaders from McDonald's, ActionAid UK, Canon, Coca-Cola, Fujitsu, HR Bloggers
and more. The awards will be hosted by presenter, journalist and film critic…Claudia Winkleman!
The entry deadline has been extended – entries will now close on Friday 17th October 2014
. Submit your entry here