Couldn’t make it? Here’s what you missed!
The HR Directors Business Summit
is consistently the most senior event of its kind in Europe and the UK – and 2015 was no exception!
This 3-4 February, 2015 we welcomed more than 1000 attendees, including more than 450 senior-level People Directors to the ICC in Birmingham for a ‘meeting of the HR minds.’
This year’s theme was all about “Reshaping the present, reimagining the future,”
and over two fun-filled days with more than 100 leading talks
from CEOs, Authors, Chief HR Officers and the HR guru himself, Dave Ulrich, we accomplished just that. Delegates left entertained, educated, enthralled, moved, challenged, even intimidated, but most of all, inspired.
Too bad you couldn’t make it! Here’s a sample of what you missed:
To join our 2015 speaker line-up please contact Alexandra Walker Turner: email@example.com or call +44 20 7202 7696 .
- Personalised copies of bestselling books by HR gurus Dave Ulrich, Lord John Browne, and Dan Pontefract, signed on-site by the authors
- Free professional headshots taken on-site for your LinkedIn profile
- Seven concurrent streams of content led by revolutionary practitioners from across the HR field
- A night of glitz and glamour at the UK HR Directors Awards dinner and ceremony hosted by ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ presenter, the dazzling, Claudia Winkleman!
- Private workshops and an exclusive gourmet lunch with legendary HR Thinker, Dave Ulrich
- A chance to ‘Meet the Speakers,’ shake hands and debate with some of the world’s foremost management minds
- Over 90 industry leading suppliers and consultancies delivering bespoke solutions to delegates’ toughest challenges